Friday, May 13, 2011

Here We Go...


I am going to make an effort to document, here on this blog, my progress and information I discover about launching a t-shirt line. I hope to launch this summer with 4-5 t-shirts. I will be sharing my growing pains, ideas, trail and error experiments and all that comes along with launching a t-shirt line. Any input, as always, is welcomed and appreciated. I will also be sharing some random things i come across on the web, so stay tuned.

One of the first things I will be doing is this:
I will be writing a review on Jeff Finley’s new e-book Threads Not Dead. Jeff is part owner of Go Media.
I sat in on Jeff’s ustream yesterday and he was kind enough to answer a few of my questions and also send me a copy of his book for me to review. I will be posting this review as soon as I am done. I’ll keep you posted. Here is Jeff Finley’s info:
twitter: @jeff_finley



No comments:

Post a Comment