Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Research, Research and then, search again.

I have been doing a lot of planning lately. Researching different, more professional ways to go about this. I’ve found a whole new world of artists just like me. And websites and books about starting a line, the right way and wrong way. I’ve met a couple of people that have been kind enough to point me in the right direction and answer any dumb question I can come up with. I continue my schooling next semester with some very important classes, which I am excited to get started. This is going to take a little longer than I planned, but it will be done with my full efforts and attention.

Word of Mouth will remain my brand name, but it will be so different from what I have been doing. So be on the lookout cause “It’s about to go DOWWWWN” –Kevin Hart voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment