Friday, June 1, 2012

Kill Hubris Turns 1


Damn time flies. Kill Hubris is one year old today! To celebrate, the brand is doing some new things. They are releasing TWO new tees, both are crazy.
The first one, pictured below, is the best selling "Four" tee in a new camo color way. Sam was nice enough to send this to me for an early look. Thanks homie!


The second tee they dropped is this World's Fair tee, I will be coppin this tonight. I love this design and I think it adds yet another element to the already diverse brand. Cant wait to get this.




One of the coolest things Kill Hubris did was add this piece. A dope bracelet produced by the fine folks at Good Wood NYC. Sam is making all of us step our games up after this one! Ive been wearing this all day and I love it. What a great idea!



Check out all the dope additions, including stickers, Iphone cases and tees at KILLHUBRIS.COM



No comments:

Post a Comment