Thursday, February 9, 2012

New WORD Tee


Buy the new WORD tee HERE.

Last year Rene, Sleepy Dan and I printed up the very first WORD of Mouth t-shirts. That whole process was a lot of fun and it was even more fun seeing people wearing the tees. Well its about that time again, I am about all out of the original design and can't wait to get the new tees out to everyone.

Last time I printed on Next Level blanks, this time around I went with American Apparel and custom printed size tags. Just thought I would upgrade a little. I hope you like the design, it is a play off the last design with a bigger emphasis on the Dallas D on a heather ash grey color tee.

In related news: I will also be releasing another tee in a week or two. This tee is inspired by the Texas Rangers. I don't want to get too detailed but when the time is right, I will drop the tee. Just waiting for a little buzz, maybe spring training will do the trick. Stay tuned for that because I am impatient and the tee is already in hand so it is just staring at me everyday. I will be releasing more sports related tees thru WORD as frequently as possible.

If you like the blog, show your support and buy a tee! Here is the link: WORD Tee




No comments:

Post a Comment