Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Kill Hubris Art House


I've been going crazy waiting on this tee to drop. Kill Hubris is introducing a series called Art House to the brand. I've seen some sketches of the tee and have had all the details for a while now, I can't wait to see the final product. The hang tag, pictured above, gives KH a fresh look on it's own. The tee will be ready for release mid March and will be a part of a limited run. 



The homie Sam hit me up with a little intro for the tee...


"Kill Hubris commissioned one of its favorite artists to design the inaugural release of its upcoming "Art House" series. The artist is crazy GOOD and the collaborative process was a ridiculous amount of fun, resulting in a design that shows love to some familiar faces (and some not so familiar... yet) in the Dallas, Texas, indie clothing scene." 


I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment