Monday, January 9, 2012

Kill Hubris Thank You Letter



Just thought I would share a little news I received from my good friends over at Kill Hubris..




Bobby, 

Just wanted to thank you for all the support and exposure on WORD over the last 8 months and also let you know that we recently negotiated our first retail placement with a shop in Paterson, NJ... that found us on WORD! I've attached is a pic of our shirts on display. 


The Gumball Gallery - http://www.facebook.com/GumballNJ

Thanks again and keep doing your thing. The WORD is definitely spreading.

Sam


Connect with KH:

Official Site
Facebook
Twitter

I love being able to help brands out and emails like this keep me motivated! Sometimes you need to see results. Glad to help the big homies at KH!

No comments:

Post a Comment