Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Allow Me to Reintroduce Myself, My Name Is...

What's up People? My name is Rene and I'm the newest member of the Word of Mouth family! I am definitely excited to be here and most of all, excited to add a little something to this great (and growing) blog. Like Bobby mentioned, I'm a fellow tee enthusiast, so it was a no-brainer joining the blog when he asked.

Here's video of how it went down: Rene gets his Word of Mouth chain.

Ok, so maybe that was Kanye West's Through the Wire video, and not the way it actually went down. I received a text message, but you get the idea. It was a big deal.

Seeing how I've been to several of the local events with Bobby, I've met a few of the great people behind the brands featured on this blog. But I haven't met everyone, so I absolutely look forward to meeting even more. Thanks for checking us out!

You can follow me on twitter @vitamin_ne.



No comments:

Post a Comment