Sunday, June 12, 2011

Things I Will ALWAYS Love (2)

I meant to post this last night but I was busy doing awesome things. Anyway, here is the next installment of "Things I Will ALWAYS Love".....


CONVERSE ALL-STARS aka Chucks!
I can't remember the first pair I owned or even close to how many pairs I've been through. But, I've always had at least two pair in my closet. Clean, dirty, low cut, high top, laced, unlaced, socks, no socks, new or old these shoes simply get the job done. They go best with tees and can be worn with shorts or jeans. I used to wear them with an untucked polo and slacks. These have got to be the most versitile shoe the good lord has ever created. They are an American classic that will never die. They go with damn near everything and I've seen just about every type of person with a pair. Surely I don't have to tell you how cool these shoes are, so I'll shut up now. Enjoy the highlights of my Google search..









No comments:

Post a Comment