Sunday, January 29, 2012

Check In Post (1-29-12)


Changes are underway. As I continue to struggle to keep up with multiple projects, one project I do not want to fall behind on is this blog. So lately I have been brainstorming and reading other blogs and websites for inspiration. One of the first things I did was design a couple of new tees.


I want to wait till I have the tees in hand before I talk details, but I hope to be releasing tees a lot more frequently thru WORD. At least two new tees will be released in February. More details on that next week.

The next thing I did was reach out for help. This won't be the first time someone has helped, but I am hoping it will be something a little more permanent. Fingers crossed, but I have a good feeling about this. Erika is newest writer for WORD, if you are not already following her make sure you do so @erisilgue. If you are a brand looking for a feature, the fastest way to be featured is through her.

 I am still designing and brainstorming for my brand Studious. A recent conversation with a friend, has me rethinking some of my designs. I plan on releasing new tees in late March, but now I am not so sure about how many tees will be in this launch. Could be more, could be less than my original plan of eight. Either way, I am excited. March should be crazy, not just for me but for a lot of my friends with brands. So y'all be on the look out for new tees!


No comments:

Post a Comment