Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Check In Post 11-30-11


What's up everyone! Sorry for the lack of posts lately, things are a bit crazy right now. I have PLENTY to write about so hopefully I can keep all my promises to everyone. I was also without a personal computer for while. That's fixed now and I hope to get the posts back up.


While I was out:

Black Friday/Cyber Monday. The biggest shopping days of the year have come and gone, I hope you picked up some cool shit and if you have a brand I hope you sold more than expected. I held a sale for Studious and sold a decent amount of tees. I sold more in person than online. Kill Hubris had a 25 percent off sale for black Friday. If you missed it, use the code WORDFIVE until tomorrow and get that same discount. They released their #5 tee and I must say it is awesome. Check it out


I signed Studious up for the Tee Gazette 12 days of Christmas giveaways. That starts tomorrow and should be crazy. Check out the details here:



Studious giveaway day is December 9th. I was grouped with Kill Hubris, kinda random. I just finished an interview for the website, look out for that. www.teegazette.com


Other than that, I am signed up for a booth at Artes Alley again this Saturday. If it rains I will be going to Artopia. Either way it's a win. I think I am going to give a Studious tee away tomorrow, check back to win one in your size!




No comments:

Post a Comment