Thursday, September 1, 2011

Unknown Fruit Kick Starter



Toni Elizabeth has been a faithful reader of WORD for a while now and she has even won a contest or two thru WORD. Besides reading blogs all day, she has also been hard at work on her very own line: Unknown Fruit. Thru kickstarter.com she is launching UNKFRT which will feature tees, tote bags, buttons, stickers, bracelets and idea books.

Not familiar with Kickstarter? I wasn't either. It is a funding platform to launch creative projects all over the world. Fans and friends pledge money to pre-order merchandise for the project. I don't want to get too detailed about the site, check it out if you are interested. I am very interested to see how well this works for brands. I think it is a fun way to get your line off the ground if you don't have the funds available. I wish Toni the best of luck with her brand.

The line up of tees is looking very strong, my favorite being the "OM NOM NOM" tee. I am not sure what brand of blanks she will be printing on, but I trust that they will be of good quality. I look forward to getting my hands on one of these tees asap!


No comments:

Post a Comment