Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A quick look at Benaiah Clothing


A brand that caught my attention this summer was Benaiah. This brand is nice, clean and each tee is so different from the next. Now sometimes that can be a recipe for disaster, the inconsistency that is.
But, Benaiah manages to pull it off nicely. Based out of Lynchburg, VA Benaiah was founded by Chad Duncan to create a standard for Christian principles. I love the color scheme and message in the Redemption tee and I am hoping for a restock in the black so I can cop one. Big shout out to Chad for reaching out to me last month, thanks for your support and we look forward to seeing what Benaiah has in store for the future!



Mad Scientist tee.

The Redemtion tee.

Make sure you check Benaiah out:

Website: benaiahclothing.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment