Tuesday, June 21, 2011

SOME Of My Favorite Tees Right Now..

2 Are Better Than 1 by Ugmonk

So with all the new tee lines coming out left and right, all the new brands I've been discovering, I figured I'd post a quick blog about my absolute favorite tees out right now. Now some of these brands I've never spoken with or purchased a tee from, I just love the designs. Some of them I have featured on this blog. Others simply ignored my request for a feature or I simply have not worked up the nerve to contact them. No matter the case, all these tees are awesome and I just wanted to share them with you.



Do What You Love and One Hundred by Ugmonk

Ugmonk is owned and designed by Jeff Sheldon and might be my favorite brand out right now. I've purchased a couple of Ugmonk tees and they have both been very high quality. Jeff is killing the game right now. His style is so clean and the color selections are amazing. He also sells prints, coffee mugs, leather journals and other goodies. All his work has extreme attention to detail and is very fairly priced.


Paris DP Running and Paris Girlonbike by eBoy

 Eboy is a brand ran by three friends out of Germany. These guys are on a larger scale and deal with big name clients, but their work is amazing. They sell toys, prints and all sorts of other awesome nick-nacks. I've yet to purchase anything from them just cause they are a little pricey for me with the over seas shipping and all. But their tees just went on sale, so I think I will be making a purchase in the near future.

Good Child Logo Tee by The Good Child

Dallas Texas local The Good Child. I'm out of luck when it comes to this tee. I've been checking the site every week to see if any news that this tee will be reprinted. This shirt has been sold out for a while now. I don't think Heather will be printing any more, but if she does I will be copping this classic logo tee.


The Dr Is In by Doctor Hazmat

I'm out of luck on this one as well. Dr Hazmat has been sold out of mediums forever on this tee. I do believe he is running a reprint in October though. It's either this one or the Super Hazmat tee, which I love as well. I'm keeping a look out for either one come October.


Burger Gram 2 and Kristian Hay by Hamburger Disco

Hamburgers on t-shirts... two of my most favorite things in the world! I'm so pissed I didn't think of this idea.
I spoke with Rum from Hamburger Disco, a feature is in the works very soon.

There you have it, a few of my favorite tees. And with my birthday coming up on Monday.. perfect timing! haha No disrespect to any of the brands I have featured on the blog and weren't added to this list. If I have featured you, I have nothing but respect for you!

What are some of your favorite tees? I'd love to hear what brands you like. Let me know what I am missing out on!

No comments:

Post a Comment